Friday, December 26, 2008

IE Sends Mozilla a New Cake for Firefox 3

Sean from Microsoft came by just a few minutes ago to drop off a cake for the Internet Explorer team. As people may recall, the IE team sent Mozilla a cake after Firefox 2 shipped and it seems that they wanted to continue the tradition.

Sean and I used to work together and I happened to be the one that saw him as he came in so he presented the cake to me and John Lilly and we then took it around to staff. I think people found it amusing and the “E” portion of the Firefox 2 cake, which is preserved in our freezer to this day, was pulled out for comparison. I must say, the new cake is much nicer (and much less brown) than the old one.


Al with Cake
Me with the Cake

Cake Closeup
Closeup of the Cake


Let Them Eat Cake

(that’s the last piece of the Firefox 2 cake on the right, which has been frozen for twenty months)


http://www.arcanology.com/2008/06/17/ie-sends-mozilla-a-new-cake-for-firefox-3/

No comments: